Well this week we are talking Perms, yes you read it correctly clients are interested in perms, either it be soft waves or tight ringlets.
I don’t know if any of you saw the pictures of Riahanna sporting eighties inspired curls, rightly or wrongly celebrity endorsement makes us take notice.
Before we all rush for the perm rollers, here are a few points to remember.
- Have a consultation with your stylist first.
- Temporary curls done with tongs, wands etc are different from permed curls.
- Coloured hair with a perm is double chemical processed so need lots of care and attention.
- Perms DO NOT make the hair easier to look after.
- The correct hair care and styling products are essential to maintain your perm at home.
A few points to remember, please don’t hesitate to call for a consultation and we will be happy to give advice. Look out for pictures on our social media pages over the next few weeks.
Until next week